Application closes by 12noon on Thursday 21st February 2019
Fidson Healthcare Plc, proudly Nigerian, is a leading pharmaceutical company which has evolved from being a distributor for multinationals in 1995 to full-fledged manufacturing, sales and marketing company with a strong brand.
At Fidson, we support each other to greatness. We not only inspire our people to achieve, but we also celebrate their achievements with them. Together, we work and play hard. Our business family offers unlimited career potential, topnotch on-the-job training, beautiful work ambience and other great benefits you’d love.
Does The Cap Fit?
This role requires an individual who can consistently deliver excellent results and sustain the passion to make an effective impact in a fast-paced work environment. Our ideal candidate is proactive, meticulous, innovative, organised, team-spirited, receptive to learning and possesses the ability to think critically on their feet.
Some Key Deliverables
- Manage the production environment by setting, implementing and monitoring production Standard Operating Procedures,
- Take charge of all production activities in Tablet and Liquid Sections and ensure that products are made within specifications,
- Establish and maintain a thorough technical team that delivers all key performance indicators (% yield, wastage, quality etc.);
- Maintain efficient performance and the achievement of standard manufacturing rates in tablets and liquid operations.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly material usage variances, production summary and comparison of issue reports,
- Ensure personnel safety by maintaining all precautionary measures including appropriate use of safety gadgets,
- Management of Batch Records and documentation checks;
- Compile and authorize any document related to the job.
- Supervision of Production staff in tablets and capsule manufacturing and packaging lines,
- Conduct training for all Production staff in Tablets and Liquid Sections.
- Motivate staff on all levels to encourage innovation and foster teamwork,
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Senior Production Pharmacist or the Factory Manager.
Follow the link below to apply.